Monday, July 26, 2010

The Polish of Degrassi Season 10

So I have some weird obsession with Degrassi and the new season is really great.Unfortunately,I really don't watch TV at home so I have to try to find the full length episodes online.Well anyhow,sometimes I see some great nail polish choices that fit the character and what's going on in their life so well that it really amazes me.

In the beginning of the whole summer saga,Declan(the rich pretty boy) moves back to Manhattan with Fiona(his twin),Holly J Sinclair(his girlfriend),and Jane(his ex-fling).Towards the beginning of the episode,we see Jane sneaking around the halls of Degrassi High to find her bandmates.The group stages an impromptu gig and when the final school bell rings,the band croons a tune about summertime!


Here,we seen lead singer of Janie and the Studs sporting very chic,glossy black polish.This goes well with her rocking,badass image.Although I find it highly unlikely Jane shops at MAC,this polish could be MAC Nocturnelle.I have,as I'm sure we all do,the same exact shiny black cream.My choice for such a simple and sometimes messy look would be a cheap and simple one-coated like my 99 cent bottle of Wet n Wild Black Creme.


Holly J is seen here consoling Jane in her time of trouble.I don't know about you guys,but I found it really hard to feel bad for her.Anyhow,she is wearing a beautiful shimmery and almost frosty muted red.I think a good match would be CND Hollywood.

Tell me what you guys think!

1 comment:

  1. I love degrassi!!
    I never noticed their nails though!

    mynailzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete