Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pure Ice "Taupe Drawer"

I have two followers!!! I am beyond excited..I'm such a dork.To those of you reading,thank you SO much! Anyhow,in my recent trip to WalMart,I got 5 polishes(including the one in the last post) so I will be blogging about these in the upcoming days.

Today's post is about a sexy little number I picked up.It's a beautiful purple-based taupe FOR ONLY $2!!And the name absolutely tickles me every time I look at it.


Although the color isn't very true to life,I just wanted to show the amazing name.


This little beauty applied like a dream.One hearty coat could have been enough but I am really skeptical about one-coaters so I decided to go with two thinner layers.It has worn nicely so far and I really like the color.It is a .5 fl. oz. bottle,the same amount of polish in an OPI.The brush wasn't as thin as the Petites from my last post but not quite an OPI Pro Wide either.I'll try to think to get a brush picture next time I post one like this.

Unfortunately I don't think this polish does anything for my skin tone..I can't explain it.It's like my fingernails look very unnatural with this type of color.So sad.


I know my photog skills aren't quite up to par...I'm still working on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment