Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pure Ice "Dreamy"

My third polish from the five polish Walmart trip is one I'm pretty disappointed in.The glitter in this polish and the color are unreal!I absolutely love the way it looks in the bottle and on the nail.Unfortunately though,it chipped within less than 24 hours of wearing.Anyhow,let's get to it.


"Dreamy" is a beautiful hot pink that has slight orange undertones and blue and green flakies. The product is pretty sheer and,even after three coats,there is still slight VNL.Despite the thinness of the product,the application was wonderful!Of course,being a glitter,the texture was pretty rough and bumpy even after top coat was applied.Like I said,the polish chipped in less than a day..and I didn't do anything crazy.


Look how beautiful it is in the bottle.I absolutely love the color in the bottle but for some reason the glitter just doesn't really live up to it on the nail.It's almost like the flakies sink under the polish and are only really visible in super bright sunlight.All in all,I would say this was an average purchase for me.Luckily,it was only $2.This would probably be better for toes so I don't have to look at the imperfections so much.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment